|Place of Origin:||Zhuhai City, China|
|Brand Name:||LIRI TENT|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2012, SGS, CFM, Engineer Calculation|
|Model Number:||Sliding Door Span Industrial Storage PVC Fabric Aircraft Hangar Tent|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||1. Membrane Film 2. Carton 3. PVC Carry Bag|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Structure:||Hard Pressed Extruded Aluminium||Color:||White, Transparent Or Other Color|
|Life Span:||15-20 Years||Printing:||Logo|
|Application:||Aircraft Parking||Width:||From 3m-80m|
portable airplane hangar,
fabric helicopter hangar
Sliding Door Aluminum Frame Industrial Storage PVC Fabric Aircraft Hangar Tent
Main Profiles: hard pressed extruded aluminium 6061/T6(15HW) which can last more than 20 years.
Fabric cover: high quality double PVC-coated polyester textile, 100% waterproof, flame retardant to DIN4102 B1, M2, CFM, UV resistant, tear resistant, self-cleaning ability, etc.
Connector: strong hot-dip galvanized steel
Allowed temperature condition: -30 degree Celsius~+70 degree Celsius
Wind load: max. 100km/h (can be reinforced)
Snow load: 75kg/sqm (snow can't stay if use big degree roof pitch design)
Easy to be assembled and dismantled, movable.
No pole inside, 100% available interior space.
|Tent Roof Type||Span Width||Bay Distance|
Optional accessory for tent
Covering: colorful cover, transparent cover, inflatable roof cover
Ventilation: waterproof ventilation
Wooden flooring system: VIP cassette flooring, simple cassette flooring
Doors: double-swing glass door, single-swing glass door, glass fire door, aluminum door, rolling shutter(automatic or manual)
Fixing way: ground anchors, weight plate, expandable screw
Other Optional Items: draping, table, chair, lighting, A/C, carpet, installation tools etc.
1.aluminum frame packed in membrane film
2.hardware packed in solid carton box
3.roof and sidewall in professional PVC carry bag
Certificates of Hangar Tent
National High-tech Enterprises
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Control Standards
IFAI Certificate of Membership
American Rental Association Associate Membership
Practical Type Patent Certificate
Liri Tents Trade Mark Certificate
Liri Tent Technology (Zhuhai) Co., Ltd. was established in 1997. Our company is the first professional manufacturer who introduced European advanced tents technology into our own design. Our main products include Modular Aluminium Alloy Structure Tents, Clear Span Tent Structure and Aluminium Alloy Square Pagoda & Summer Gazebo. To form an integrated management system,Liri Tent introduced advanced ERP system in 2008 and barcode management system in 2013. Liri Tent is also the pioneer to apply CNC machines that achieved the automatic processing of aluminum.
30% as deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before loading
Can you print our logos on the tent?
Yes. Customized logos can be printed on the tent fabric according to your requirements.
Is that factory price?
Yes. We assure you all prices are factory price.
Does your tent be able to install repeatedly?
Our tents can be assembled and dismantled and repeatedly with small transportation distance. The lifespan of aluminum framework can reach 15-20 years, and 5-8 years for PVC fabrics depending on different conditions of usage.
What documents are available?
A full range documents including structural drawings, packing list, installation manual and relative certificates can be provided. Customs declaration is provided. We provide one-stop service for you.
What size tent is necessary for your special event?
You must determine tent usage first. If a tent is being used for dining purposes and round tables are being used allow 10-12 square feet per person. If banquet style tables are being used allow 8-10 square feet per person. If the purpose is for cocktail service allow five to six square feet per person. Contact us for all your specific questions and more information on tent types.
Has your tent product been certified?
Yes.Our tent product has passed the engineering tests. The PVC fabric used for roof covers and sidewalls has passed the fire tests.
Is your tent strong and stable enough? How about the wind loading?
Yes.The main frameworks (upright support and roof beam) are manufactured with high impact extruded anodized aluminum (6061/T6). So our tent structure is safe and strong and can resist wind speed up to 100 km/hr.
How long is the warranty period?
Guarantee one year. During the warranty period, we shall repair or replace the damaged part accordingly because of any damage due to quality problem. Not including man-made damage or accident damage.
For more photos and details please contact me:
Senior Sales Consultant : Ms.Wency Huang